2020 Residency Winter Open Call 冬季公开招募
About Untitled Space Artist in Residence Program
Untitled Space AiR encourages both young artists to continue their practice upon graduation and practicing artists to be keep inspired. Untitled Space AiR aims at providing an ideal creative and living environment for all artists. Opens to all contemporary artists throughout the year, during the residency, artists are encouraged to create a new body of work, engage in conversation with artists from Mainland China and around the world.
Duration of Residency
Between 1-3 months
- Visual Art
- New Media
- Film Making
- Performing Arts
Untitled Space AiR provides private bedrooms for selected artists with a queen size or super single size bed and air conditioner (warm and cold), a desk and a chair, an open closet. Artists are free to use the kitchen, laundry (washing machine and dryer), rooftop garden, and other common space.
Untitled Space AiR will provide a semi-sharing studio, each resident artist has their own working space. There is a wide variety of tools/equipment available for resident artists. Such as easel, tripod, lighting gear, projector, monitor, speakers, electric kiln and etc.
- The residency is run as a sustainable program, the residency fee meets the minimal cost of running the residency.
- For current residency fee, please email: email@example.com
- The residency does not carry any funding support yet, so they encourage artists to manage the scholarship application, grants or financial support in their home countries during the application period. Untitled Space will provide the necessary documentation to the selected applicant that so requires.
- Resident artist is responsible for their transportation, food, art material, and other living expenses.
- Applicant artist submit the online application form
- Untitled Space and external judges will decide the selection of applicant based on the submitted materials
- The selected applicant will be notified by email
- Non-selected artists will also be notified by email
- Selected artist submit one profile photo, and two images of works (with title and details)
Please fill in the application form at http://theuntitled.cn/residency/
or email the following info to firstname.lastname@example.org
(marked with a * are required)
- Website/Online Portfolio*
- Residency Proposal*
- Residency Period*
请在 http://theuntitled.cn/residency/ 填写申请表格
带有 * 标识为必填内容