2020 艺术家驻地赞助项目 Residency Fellowship
Since launch in October 2017, Untitled Space Artist in Residence has hosted more than 70 artists from China and all around the world. To encourage more young artists to experience residency, Untitled Space announces its first-ever Residency Artists Fellowship Project.
Untitled Space Residency Fellowship Project will sponsor selected artist's 1 month residency fee, including studio, accommodation, and exhibition. (Residency facilities details)
- The artist must be independent, and capable of working and living on their own.
- The artist is required to deal with the production, installation, and de-installation by themselves.
- The artist has to apply for their visa personally, and the visa should conform to the residency.
- The artist must read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
Application fee: 20 USD (Non-refundable)
- The application process, including Skype interviewing.
- The selected and the non-selected artist will receive an E-mail notification.
- The selected artist is responsible for their transportation, food, art material, and other living expenses.
Fellowship Application Form