Since launch in October 2017, Untitled Space Artist in Residence has hosted more than 50 artists from China and all around the world. To encourage more young artists to experience residency, Untitled Space announces its first-ever Residency Young Artists Fellowship Project.
This fellowship project will provide two places for artists each month, residency duration is 30 days, selected artists will be part of the residency exhibition as well at the end of each residency month.
Untitled Space Residency Young Artists Fellowship Project will sponsor selected artist’s 30 days residency fee (8,800 CNY), including studio, accommodation, and exhibition. (Residency facilities details)
- The artist’s practice filed is visual art.
- The artits’s age is between 18 to 35.
- The artist must be in good physical and mental health.
- The artist must be independent, and capable of working and living on their own.
- The artist is required to deal with the production, installation, and de-installation by themselves.
- The artist should be able to speak and understand basic English for daily conversation.
- The artist has to apply for their visa personally, and the visa should conform to the residency.
- The artist must read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
Application fee: 30 USD (Non-refundable)
- Available residency slots, please check at the residency page.
- The application process, including Skype interviewing.
- The selected and the non-selected artist will receive an E-mail notification. (Within 5 working days)
- The selected artists will be announced on Instagram, and WeChat public account.
- The selected artist is responsible for their transportation, food, art material, and other living expenses.