- The artist must be in good physical and mental health.
- The artist must be independent, and capable of working and living on their own.
- The artist is required to deal with the production, installation, and de-installation by their self.
- The artist should be able to speak and understand basic English for daily conversation.
- The artist has to apply for his/her visa personally, and the visa should conform to the residency.
- The artist must read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- 1 Month Program：30 days
- 2 Months Program: 60 days
- 3 Months Program: 90 days
*Each program is between the first day to the last day of the month.
*Artists cannot stay more than the listed days.
- The residency program is run as a sustainable residency. Resident artists need to pay a residency fee total of 8800CNY per artist for every 1 month (30days) stay, which is to meet the minimum cost of running the residency program
- Residency Program does not carry any funding or sponsorship program yet, so encourage artists to manage the scholarship application, grants or financial support in their home countries during the application period. Untitled Space will provide the necessary documentation to the selected applicant that so requires
- The artist is responsible for transportation, food, art materials, and other living expenses
*× Occupied Slot 不可选时段 ○ Available Slot 可选时段