- Artists must be in good physical and mental health
- Artists must be independent, and capable of working and living on his or her own
- Artists are required to deal with the production, installation, and de-installation by him or herself
- Artists should be able to speak and understand basic English for daily conversation. Mandarin is not a requirement
- Artists have to apply for his/her visa personally, and the visa should conform to the residency
- Artists must abide by Chinese laws when engaging in activities
- There is no application fee required
- The residency program is run as a sustainable residency. Selected resident artist need to pay a residency fee total of 5650 CNY for one month stay, which is to meet the minimum cost of running the residency program
- Residency Program does not carry any funding or scholarship yet, so encourage artists to manage the scholarship application, grants or financial support in their home countries during the application period. Untitled Space will provide the necessary documentation to the selected applicant that so requires
- The artist is responsible for transportation, food, art material and other living expenses.
- If artists have company staying with the artist during his/her period of residence, any additional guests will be charged 2800 CNY per person per month
- Applicant artist submit the online application form
- Untitled Space and external judges will decide the selection of applicant based on the submitted materials
- The selected applicant will be notified by email
- Non-selected artists will also be notified by email
- Selected artist submit one profile photo, and two images of works (with title and details)
- Selection results will be made public on Untitled Space website’s artists page.
Available Slots for 2018/19 可选时间段
*× Occupied Slot 不可选时段 ○ Available Slot 可选时段
Please use this application form or email us following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
*We will definitely reply your application/email. If you do not get our reply, please check your spam mail folder. You also can email us at email@example.com, or contact us on our Facebook page.