- The artist must be in good physical and mental health.
- The artist must be independent, and capable of working and living on their own.
- The artist is required to deal with the production, installation, and de-installation by their self.
- The artist should be able to speak and understand basic English for daily conversation.
- The artist has to apply for his/her visa personally, and the visa should conform to the residency.
- The artist must read and agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- 4 Weeks Program：28 days
- 8 Weeks Program: 56 days
- 12 Weeks Program: 84 days
- The residency program is run as a sustainable residency. Resident artists need to pay a residency fee total of 5,650CNY (around 850USD) per artist for every 4 weeks stay, which is to meet the minimum cost of running the residency program.
- Residency Program does not carry any funding or sponsorship program yet, so encourage artists to manage the scholarship application, grants or financial support in their home countries during the application period. Untitled Space will provide the necessary documentation to the selected applicant that so requires.
- The artist is responsible for transportation, food, art material and other living expenses.
- If artists have company staying with the artist during his/her period of residence, any additional guests will be charged 100CNY per person per night.
- Applicant artist submits the online application form.
- Untitled Space and external judges will decide the selection of applicant based on the submitted materials.
- The selected applicant will be notified by email.
- Non-selected artists will also be notified by email.
- Selected artist submit one profile photo, and two images of works (with title and details).
- Selection results will be made public on Untitled Space website’s Artists page.
*× Occupied Slot 不可选时段 ○ Available Slot 可选时段